Win A Donation Station
GWD are giving away up to 5 Donation Stations in November
Any UK charity may enter to be eligible for the prize, which will be allocated randomly at the end of the month. No purchase is necessary, and there is no requirement to publicise your entry. A charity may opt to remain completely anonymous in entering the prize draw. Sharing on social media will increase the number of prizes and that way increase the chance of winning for everyone involved, so please consider it!
Increase Your Chances To Win!
As we get more shares on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, we will increase the number of Donation Stations that we are giving away.
Donation Stations Currently In The Prize Pool
To increase the number of prizes and improve your chances of winning, share this page on social networks using #freedonationstation
Enter Now For A Chance To Win
See Full Terms & Conditions
Gift Aid Up-Sell
Gain an additional 25% with unique Gift Aid integration.
Specific Purpose Donation
Safe & Secure
Encourage membership signup and renewals.
Wifi or 4G/5G Data SIM
Choose your preferred method of Internet connection.
Make it your own by adding logos, graphics and photos.
Attract donor’s attention with eye-catching screensavers.
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to any registered charity in the UK and is limited to one entry per charity.A charity must indicate their intention to enter the Competition by filling in the competition entry form.
- The number of winners will be between 1 and 5 and determined by social media activity at GWD’s discretion.
- If a charity does not have a registered charity number, they may still enter, but their entry may be accepted at the discretion of GWD.
- The Competition runs from 1st November to 30th November 2020, inclusive.
- When the Competition ends, winners will be chosen at random and notified.
- Winners will receive a Donation Station (specific model will be detailed at time of award) completely free of charge, as well as 3 months’ fees paid; there will be no fees payable at any point during the first 3 months after receipt.
- If the winners wish to continue using the Donation Station thereafter, a standard month by month contract will need to be entered into.
- If the winners do not wish to continue using the Donation Station, they must return it in good condition to GWD at no cost to themselves. GWD will arrange and pay delivery charges.
- Winners will receive their Donation Station within 4-6 weeks from Competition closing date, once the appropriate paperwork has been completed to set up their merchant account with the acquiring bank.
- GWD would like to make use of the winning entrants for publicity purposes. If that is not desired, please notify GWD within 1 week of notification of award.
- The Competition is run by GWD – Good With Devices Ltd, Albert House, 2 Bells Square, Sheffield, S1 2FY