Who are Fundraising Everywhere? Often charities are aware of the development and training their team needs to improve, but have no way to access it.
Improve & Innovate
Help clients achieve growth and progress
- We will supply organisations with innovative self-service solutions, that provide accessibility to information and enable universal communication.
Offer the best technology in the industry
- We will invest in the research and development of software technology, increasing its uses and capacities in order to establish our products as top of the range.
Be a Better Producer
Make products that last
- We will create long-lasting products that can be re-used or recycled in order to reduce unnecessary waste generation.
Use environmentally sound technologies and processes
- We will encourage both employees and collaborators to use environmentally sound materials/processes when developing our products.
Encourage Diversity & Inclusion
Promote decent job creation for all
- We will actively ensure equal opportunities and practices when recruiting or hiring for new roles.
Build a business that respects and supports everyone
- We will practice social, economic and political inclusion throughout our office, in order to support our team and make them feel comfortable.
Make a Difference
Do something that matters, for the people and the planet
- We will openly review and develop ongoing projects in order to improve our processes and create a culture of change.
Create products and services that make the world a better place
- We will create products that help fund the protection and safeguarding of cultural and natural heritage.
Recent Case Studies
With volunteers and charity workers beginning to face the impact of the cost-of-living crisis, we take a look at the recent trends observed in the